Flash to Video Converter performs well in downloading and converting Flash SWF to most popular video formats. Just in a few mouse clicks, you can convert SWF file which includes audio, action scripts and movie clips to any desired video format, maintaining excellent quality of original Flash SWF file.
Flash to Video Converter gives you the ability to convert SWF to many video files, such as AVI, MOV, MP4, MPG, FLV, MKV, etc. It can also supports SWF to specific video format for playing on iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Android devices like Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC Droid X, etc.
Various editing features are offered by Flash to Video Converter. You can customize the output video and audio parameters, trim original SWF file, crop SWF size, adjust brightness and contrast, add watermark to perfect your final video, and more.
Key features of Flash to Video Converter
- Download Flash SWF files from any webpage with the Flash to Video Converter.
- Convert Flash SWF files to videos in AVI, WMV, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, FLV, MOV, MKV, WebM, M4V, DV formats.
- Optimized SWF to video profiles for many portable and home devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Zune, Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy S3, etc.
- Record interactive or non-interactive Flash SWF file while it is playing.
- Grab Flash SWF to animated GIF or BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG image.
- Trim and crop Flash SWF file. Add watermark on the output video.
- Change the output video codec, resolution, frame rate, bit rate, audio codec, sample rate, channels and bit rate.
- Works on Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.